- Java basert gratis decoprogram som baserer seg på Erik Bakers M-Value gradient.
- OBS! Les brukermanual før bruk da den er satt opp for CCr. Ved OC skal setpoint til 0.0.
- Written in Java(tm) so runs on PC, Mac, Linux or any computer supporting Java Runtime 1.5+
- Buhlmann ZHL16B algorithm with m-value gradient conservatism as devised by Erik Baker
- Open and closed circuit
- Nitrox and Trimix gases
- Bailout calculations with gas volumes
- Adjustable gradient factors, stop depths and levels, RMV, Altitude look
- Repetitive diving via saving tissue state to disk
- Imperial and Metric units
- Produces ready-to-laminate dive tables look, and multi profile tables look
- English, French and Italian languages. (Contact me if you wish to help with translation to other lanuguages).
- Free ! and Open Source
- Any computer supporting Java Runtime 1.5+